Trying to conceive, have intense fatigue, food cravings, breast soreness with two periods and two ovulation in a cycle. Pregnant?

I have a weird question. Im 23 years old and my menstrual cycles have always been in time. My husband and I are trying to have a second child. April 2 I started my cycle and it lasted 2-3 days. At the end of April I had a second cycle lasting about the same amount of days. I ve never had two cycles in onemonth. didn t have a cycle for May. The very beginning of June I had a normal cycle lasting two or three days.I was ovulating June 9 so we had intercourse. The twelfth of June I started craving tacos for about four days. My husband began craving things he had never liked. I have random pains in my sides, stomach , back, and under breasts. I have been very fatigued the past two or three weeks, etc etc Plus gained five pounds in stomach. I have taken several home tests that say negative. I started my cycle last late last night. I checked my blood pressure it was 89/61. I am just spotting now but last night and earlier today my cycle was normal but never cramped. The past two weeks I ve been kind of feeling alot of gas. I took another ovulation test free hours ago and im ovulating again. So now I have had two cycles and ovulated 2 in one month. Pregnant? Something to worry about?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
hi........
i guess u go for b hcg levels as they will confirm the pregnancy.at time home urine pregnancy test kits do not show proper results.show ur gynaec too.