Trying to conceive, have excessive craving, tiredness, tender nipples, negative pregnancy test, on periods due. Suggestion?

Hello! I have been TTC for nine months. Just recently I ve had a huge increase in food. Tired all the time. My nipples are tender but not sore. I HPT ed twice this week both negative. I have been having mild cramps And a lot of lower back pain .I have also a leg cramps a week ago. I m scheduled to start my cycle in three days. I m wanting to test again buy unsure when would be a good time. I m very regular with a 28 day cycle I keep everything written down. When my cycle began last month the first two days were extremely light to were nothing showed til I whipped no cramping. The last two days were mild no clots or cramps. Day five no blot the worst cramps EVER! My periods are generally extremely heavy with extreme cramps from day one.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012