Trying to conceive, have elevated prolactin level, taking dostinex. Is it possible to lower it without taking medicines?

hie doctor,i am 25 yr old female newly married for four months.and i have slightly elevated problem but periods are and hubby trying to concieve for 2.5 months?i took dostinex twice a week as per doctor advice.I want to ask can i leave this treatment and wait for few months till prolactin level comes down on its own?is it possible or i must have to have medicine to lower high prolactin level?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012