Trying to conceive, have dull lower back ache, frequent headaches, dizziness. Could the feeling be due to desperation?

Can I ask u about my symptoms? Don t know if I m kidding myself because me & my partner are trying for a baby! But these past few days I ve had awful lower back dull aches, frequent headaches , I can t settle at night... Wide awake for most of it, feelng dizzy and sick with it :/ hope it s not just because we want it so bad that I m thinking their symptoms when there not? Thanks and sorry for being a pest! :)
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013