Trying to conceive, have dermagrahicitis, esophagitis, H-plyori. Will these cause complications in pregnancy?

I have dermagrahicitis and was diagnosed with esphogitis and H-pylori . I think the skin writing and is from the esphogitis which I think is from the Hyplori. There has to be some kind of connection? My 2 younger brothers are in there 20 s and also have the sking writing disease. Please help I m trying to find the cause and I m also trying to get pregnant and don t know if this will cause any problems durning pregnancy.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012