Trying to conceive, have delayed periods with lower back cramping, metallic test in mouth, negative pregnancy test, on clomid for PCOS. Pregnancy chance?

i have been trying to conceive our second child for nearly 6 years and still no luck.i am 23 years old and i have been on clomid fertility piil for the last 3 months because i have pcos . my last period was on 10th of june. my period should have started on the 10th of july but it hasnt started i am 11 days late i have had cramping in my lower back all week and a metallic taste in my mouth. i took a pregnancy test on day 3 of missed period but was negative. could i be pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012