Trying to conceive, have delayed periods, clear cervical mucus, no smell or itching, negative pregnancy test. Sign of periods?

today i am 9 days laste on my period. been ttc for almost a yr. i always have regular periods, with severe cramps a week before, during and sometimes after. This month, i havent had a single cramp. today when i wiped, there was a clear/brown cervical mucus . no smell, no itching, still no cramps. 2 days ago i took 2 pregnancy tests , both negative. i wanted to wait another week or more to try again, but now im worried this is a sign my period is on its way.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer