Trying to conceive, have delayed periods, breast pain, constant urination, dizzy spells, tiredness, hpt with faint line. Pregnancy chance?

hi i am 30 years of age and have a 12 year old son am still with the same partner and have been unable to concieve . my period is always 28 days i am now 33 days and have still not started my period mt boobs have only just started to ache i have had a funny tummy ,constantly need to pee and have been feeling sick and dizzy spells and feeling really tired i have done 2 home tests one that had a really fine faint line and then other one came back not pregnant i also have noticed a white discharge only really noticed when checking cervix position. could i be pegnant ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013