Trying to conceive, have delay in period, negative hpt, intermittent dull ache, sore nipples, have got over pills. Another test required?

hi. i am 4 days late for my period, i did a test 1 day after missed period it was negative. I have had a dull ache mainly in right side of lower abdomen for about 17 days not painful just a dull ache . first 7 days it was there all the time, now it comes and goes, also had very sore nipples first 7 days but now they dont hurt. I only went off the pill 5 weeks ago. we are trying to get pregnant, did i do a test to ealry? should I do anothet one? and when shall i do it. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer