Trying to conceive, have cysts on ovaries, have 2 periods in a cycle, breast tenderness. Cause of symptoms?

hi, I am 40 years old. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. I found out last year that I had cycts on my ovaries. Lately I have been getting periods every 2 weeks with breast tendernous - one time in September (bright red) and it happened again last month (period December20th, period Jan 1, and now I am having signs of having another one). My mom went through early menopause - could that be what is happening or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013