Trying to conceive, have continuous bleeding after sex. How can I stop it?

Hi I bleed a couple of days after having sex and the bleeding continues for upto three weeks. This has continued for the last couple of months at least. I ve always bled a very small amount after sex, but only in the last couple of months has this continued for such extensive amounts of time. I came off the pill in February and want to begin trying for a baby soon but am very worried about the bleeding. How can I stop it? I m quite positive I m not pregnant and did a test three days a go.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012