Trying to conceive, have bloating, rumbling on lower stomach area. How long should I wait to take an hpt?

Hi my name is Renette Crain, my husband an I are trying to have a baby. And I was wondering how long should I wait to take a hpt . my ovulation day was the 30 of January and we had sex the whole week of and after could I be pregnant. I also got sick for a couple of days but now I m ok. but I m also feeling bloating and like rumbling in my lower stomach area can you please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
You have not mentioned of date of your last period.
Go for hpt test after passing 7-8 days of your expected date of period.
Usually after two weeks of sex one can go for test.
Ok and take care.