Trying to conceive, have bloated stomach, back pain, slight bleeding that has turned to brown spots. Positive pregnancy test. Help?

hello please i have been trying for a baby and have been having a bloated tommy and had back pain on the 23rd of this month with bleeding which was bright red and it came for 3 days. then i took pregnancy test and was positive on friday the 25th of this month, However i am a bit sacerd if this back ache with bleeding is normal or not. It has changed to dark brown spots now and my stomach is till bloated. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013