Trying to conceive, have bleeding. Had intercourse during fertile period. What does that indicate?

Sir/Maam, My Wife s last period ended on 26th June, and after that, from 14th july, we have started our process of taking a baby, means doing this time, we had done it twice and even thrice a day and deposited my sperm into her.but, today(on 19th july), she is telling me that she is bleeding( period?or what?) a bit.what does it mean? our process is failed? PLEASE GUIDE ME AND SUGGEST ME THE WAYS OF MAKING MY WIFE PREGNANT FOR SURE................
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Does she have a regular 28 day cycle ?
If yes, then please have daily intercourse from day 10 to day 20 of her cycle, counting the first day of her period as day 1.
Also, if she fails to conceive within a year of unprotected sex, please consult a gynecologist.
Ask her to avoid stress, take regular folic acid supplements and maintain a healthy BMI.