Trying to conceive, have abnormal bleeding with black, pink and brown spotting, negative pregnancy tests. Implantation bleeding?

Hello. My hubby and i are trying to concieve. Had period 20th Nov 2012, then on 23rd Dec 2012. Had sex through all Janurary 2013. Started bleeding on Jan 19th but normally i have real heavy periods. Not bleeding anywhere near as much like normal. Colour black, brown, pink and red! Have done preg tests and negative results. Could this be implantation bleeding? I do not have the money to pay you, are you still able to help? Many thanks! Karah
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013