Trying to conceive, have PCOS, follicular study done, moderate values, not on medications. Chances of pregnancy?

hi,i am a female aged 26 with body weight 46kg and height 5.1 .i am keen to conceive and on a follicular study now.both my ovaries are found polycystic.rt ovary measures 3.3*2.7*2.2mm and lt measures 3.4*2.8*1.9mm.on the 9th day the endometreum is 6mm in size with rt and lt ovary-msf,largest 6mm.on the 12th day,rt ovary-msf and left is F1=14*13*12 withan 8.7mm of endometreal size.kindly tell me what these indicates.can i get pregnanat?and right now i am not under any medication .kindly help.thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012