Trying to conceive, have PCOS. Done laparoscopy. Taking Metformin. Should IVF be done?

Im 27 years old and my hubby is 30years.... we r trying to conceive from 4 years but not successed yet.... my husband is fine... i was diagonosed PCOS in 2011.. my gyn suggest me go through for laproscopy or drilling.. in april 2011 my laproscopy done.. and then doc gave me clomid CD2 to 6... and also metformin 500mg twice a day... but no results...

then i changed my consultant last month....march 2013...
he gave me Femara 2.5mg from day 2 to day 6th of my cycle.... and menogon injections from day 7..8..9..and 10th and advise to intercourse for 5 days regular... but still no result...

now im asking should i continue this natural process or go through for IVF? as my age concern? plz give me answer im very worried and hopeless now... bcz my husband is seamen and he is on vactions now thats why im in bit hurry.

Mrs Shah
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013