Trying to conceive, have PCOD, thyroid, irregular periods. Had AKT4 and 4 for micro bacterial tuberculosis complex of uterus. Chances of conceiving?

Hello Doctor, I am married for 3 years and trying to concieve from last 3 years. My periods are very irregular, infact does not came from last 55 days. Also, i have PCOD and Thyroid problem. I am taking Oosure and cervifert capsules and of course Thyronorm 50 mcg for control of thyroid, and thyroid is normal now. I have been history of being suffering from micro bacterial tuberculosis complex of uterus . For that I took AKT3 , AKT4 course for 9 months. that also normal now. Still i don t have regular periods and unable to conceive . My Questions are: 1) Is PCOD can be fullly cured and i can conceive. 2) Is the above medicine is right medicines for PCOD 3) Is it possible that i may be infected with microbacterial tuberculosis complex again.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012