Trying to conceive, have PCOD, thyroid. Taking thyroid medicines with oosure myo inositol capsules. Can I conceive while on these tablets?

Hi, i am 24 years old, married recently. I have PCO problem, for that doctor suggested me to take Diane 35 for 3 months. Two weeks back that course has completed. Now, i have thyroid problem also, for that doctor asked me to take thyroid tablets and oosure myo inositol capsules again for 3 months. I want to get conceive now, is that possible if i take these thyroid tablets and oosure myo inositol medicines. Or these tablets are contraceptive?? Please help me, whether i can this pills or not?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012