Trying to conceive, have PCOD, taking glyciphage, ubiphene, ovacare forte. Will these medicines help?

hai i m 29 yrs old .i have irregular periods ,i got marriage 2 yrs before ,we tried for pregnancy ,i have consulted the gynecologist .they test every test for both of husbands is normal,but i have pcod ,for that i take regular medicine for 1 yr, bt till now i can t. my husbands jobs movable so i too move with family adviced me to stay in one now i m staying in one place itself.and here consulting a doctor and taking medicine for 3 months,my medicine are glyciphage,ubiphene,ovacare forte and bio-preg that right to take these medicines,what are all the uses of these tablet.can you help me to give good suggestion thank you
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012