Trying to conceive, had two periods in a cycle, with bright red and gooey flow. Had come off pills before trying. Could this be implantation bleeding?

I was on the depo shot since August, got off it in May and switched to the pill because I was spooting the entire time. After two weeks on the pill the spotting stopped. Then on June 8th I had a normal period. Really bad cramps , etc... It ended on the 15th. On the 19th my husband and I decided to start trying for a baby. So I stopped taking my pills. four days later (23rd) I started another period I thought it might be implantion but it was bright red and very gooey at first. After four days i had to wear a tampon . SO I figured it was a period. That ended the 1st of July. Now on July 10th I started another period It was very light and pink this time and very sticky/gooey. But only when I wipe. However today I wiped and it was bright red. I still dont need to wear anything and it is only when I wipe. But it is also not every time. I am so confused. This seemed more like implantation bleeding because of the color and what not, but I have no idea!? I am meeting with my doctor this week to see whats wrong, but I would like some insight on what you think it might be? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012