Trying to conceive, had spotting during periods due, negative pregnancy test. What could be going on?

hi I am 21 yrs old me and my bf have been trying to get pregnant I was supposed to start on the 9th of January I woke up had light pink blood in my underwear I assumed my period had came, so I put a tampon in and I went to change it only to notice no blood I woke up the next morning same thing no blood after my first morning pee. it happened three days in a row and now it is the 14 and I haven t bled for 3 days. I ve been tired, nautious, lower back pain , and a creamy like discharge . I took an at home pregnancy test on the 13th it read negative. what s going on? did I take it to soon? or could it be something worse? please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Hi, thanks for using HCM.

Urine pregnancy test usually shows positive results ten days after missed periods, hormonal levels has to rise to be detected in urine. As you have got your test on 4 days after missed periods, you can wait for one more week and take test again and fallow the instructions given in leaflet.
Blood HCG test is more sensitive in early detection of pregnancy. Under guidance of qualified doctor you can get it done.
As you had spotting, could be due to implantation bleeding,due to pregnancy, which is seen in few women.
not to worry. wait for some more days. Consult your doctor for further management.

Hope this helps you.