Trying to conceive, had intercourse, pregnancy test negative, sore breast, lower back pain. Pregnant?

Hi we have been trying to concieve had sex on 27th and 28th of may and period was due on 12/06 and didn t come till 16/06 and it s very light and alot of mucus . As my period was late and I was starting to get symtoms of pregnancy I took 3 tests and all have been negative. I have had all symtoms except sore breasts and I have also being getting little flutters in my tummy and alot of lower back pain . Could I be pregnant?? On my previous 2 I had no symtoms only missed periods and tests should positive immediately however I never felt pregnant until a few months gone. It now I actually do feel pregnant and getting symtoms but tests showing negitive???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012