Trying to conceive, had delay in periods, prescribed All9. What is the reason for this prescription?

Hello Doctor, My Wife was suggested All9 by our Family Doctor and I would like to know what exactly it was prescribed for? I went through your previous answer but im bit confused as in our case it was bit different. Last month we planned to extend our Family. We thought she was pregnant but we didnt do any test. After a gap of month and 10 days suddenly her Menstrual cycle started. We went for checkup, scanning was done and everything was well. The Doctor said that might be late Cycle and suggested to take All9 tablet for 30 days. Please let us know why this might have happened and the reason behind the prescription of that particular tablet Regards, Moses
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  122 Awaiting Answer