Trying to conceive, got periods with dark chocolate like discharge followed by light bleeding, pressure and mild abdominal cramping. Reason?

i had my period on jly 27 2012 and had unprotected sex on August 6,7 and 8 2012 but hoping to get pregnant but on 20th August 2012 my period came with mild cramping and pressure in my abdomin the first day was dark like chocolate the second day was not complete the third day nothing then it came on the fourth day jst for some hours. since then i have been experiencing some preesure and mild cramping in my adomain can u please explain this to me?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012

Get your pregnancy test and ultrasound done.

This type of bleeding can be due to DUB , implantation bleeding or missed abortion.

Best wishes