Trying to conceive, got periods like normal. Fertility days for periods?

Hi doctor i have a big question Okay so me and my boyfriend were trying to get pregnant for a while we have tried 3 times and fail this last time we tried was weird my last period was on December 28 2012 I supposed to get my period at the end of January or so but I didn t I was late for 3 weeks and got it on February 13, 2013 for 4 days which was weird cuz my period always last for 6 or 7 days and yes it was dark red like normal when are my fertility days to get pregnant? This last time we had sex when he got up of me something was leaking it looked like water I don t know if it was his sperm or it was me please help me!!!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013