Trying to conceive, got off depo provera, had spotting during periods, negative pregnancy test. What could be the cause?

hi i was on the depo provera for about a year and i got off in aug where my first period came. in sept my period was spotting but ever since i have been trying to get pregnant. i took about 4 test so far and theire all negative. i just took one today because i have been having soreness to the breasts but no luck yet. am i not ovulating or something? did the depo destroy my chances of getting pregnant???
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012