Trying to conceive, good follicular study and ovulation, taken siphene. Which day should I have sex?

hi , i am trying for a baby but i was not ovaluting so my doctor gave me siphene 500 mg for 5 days . i haven taken that madicine today is the 8th day , today my doc did my follicle study ( radiology ) and she said its good and i am ovaluting again she wants to meet me after 2 days , so my question is do i need to have sex today o when to get pregnent ?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Welcome to HCM,
Siphene tablet promotes development and release of egg from ovary. Ovulation means release of egg from ovary, which can be confirmed by using Ovulation Prediction Kit. Your doctor has not advised you for sex means, egg is not released, but expected to get released in 2-3 days. As soon as egg is released, you should have sex for a couple of days, and avoid thereafter so that zygote can get properly implanted. Ask your doctor about sex on your next scheduled meet.
Wish you good health & early conception,