Trying to conceive, given MCBM 69, advised ovulation study, ultrasound done. Can online doctor help?

Hello Doctor
i am 26 years old. and now its been about 3 years to our marriage, and we want to conceive a baby.
so my gynecologist prescribed me a medicine named MCBM 69. i have started taking 1 tablet daily in the morning from 15th apr 2013. she also told me to go for ovulation study.
so i just want to know that weather my overies n endometrium size is normal or not.
8th day of cycle | right overy 10,10,11 | left overy 9,8,9 | endometrium 7mm.
11th day of cycle | right overy 11,10,11 | left overy 10,8,9 | endometrium 7mm.
n remaining study will b done from tomorrow...
so i just want to ask these sizes of the overies are normal according to the day of cycle or not...
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for you rquery.
What you mention are not the sizes of the ovaries..
These indicate the size of the egg follicles seen in each ovary.
According to what you have typed, the follicular growth seems normal as far as day 11 is concerned.
The leading dominant follicle in each ovary grows at the rate of 1 - 2 mm per day, normally by day 14, it should reach a size of 20 - 22 mm.
That is when ovulation occurs, and the egg ruptures.
This is the best time for conception.
So far the report is normal.
Get back with the remaining follicular study for further assistance.
All the best.