Trying to conceive, get normal periods, this cycle have excessive gas, head and back ache, low appetite. Cause?

Hi for a number of months I had been having my period on the 08th, of the month specifically, September, October, November and December 2012, I have been trying to get pregnant, In December i thought it had happened, around the time when i was expecting implatation {around the 27th December 2012} to occure i started having uncomfortable cramps in my abdomen these continued as the days passed and became even more severe, i ended up having a period about a week earlier than expected around the 31st December 2012, which incidentally has been my usuasl date for most of my life, the period was heavier than usaual with cramps and clotting, the pain and cramping were severe, I did receover from the cramps, however again around the time i thought i would have implatation in January {17th - 18th} i developed cramping just as with the previos month - except that this time it didnt develop into severe pain. Subsequently I started feeling as though there was a pressure in my abdomen {I have had a mymectomy previosly in 2010 and my latest scan showed a minor fibroid} Since then I have experienced excessive passing of gas as much as 10times in an hour, and at other times, headaches , acute back aches, extreme fatigue , currently i have no apetite and virtually no taste in my mouth, i had expected a period on the 31st - it hasnt come, im not sure if i should still be expecting one on the 06th or 8th? i havent took a preganacy test as im not sure if its early to test or not?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
The bodyache and a decreased appetite can be due to hormonal changes or a generalized viral illness. These symptoms can be related to pregnancy if your periods are overdue.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,