Trying to conceive from past 12 years. Could not succeed. What are the chances to conceive? Concerned?

HI, I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 12 YEARS NOW, TRIED TO CONCIVE NATURALLY AFTER 4 YEARS BUT UNSUCCESSFUL. HAD ICSI IN JULY 2009 AND CONCEIVED IN 1ST TRY. BUT HAD SPOTTING TILL 20 WEEKS, AT 20TH WEEK DEIVERED A STILL BORN BABY. LATER AFTER 6 MONTHS TRIED THE ICSI CYCLES 4 TIMES WITH ALL NEGATIVE RESULTS. GAVE A BREAK TILL YEAR 2012. IN MARCH 2013 TRIED THE CYCLE OF FERTOMID, PROGYANOVA AND DHUPHSTON. 1ST MONTH DIDNT SUCCEED, NOW ON 2ND CYCLE. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES TO CONCEIVE? PLZ HELP
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013