Trying to conceive for two years. Prescribed duphaston medication, vaginal mucus seen post intercourse. Chances of pregnancy?

hi doctor i m 27 years old nd my wife too.we r trying 2 have a baby for the last 2 years we r doing medical i want 2 ask sumthing that doctor has given duphaston tb after the 15th day till 24 thday is safe 2 take tablets.when we ahve intercourse my wife is saying she has been seing mucus for sumtime nd the next day mucus has nt been i want ask that if mucus has been seen that means there is no chance of pregancy?for pregancy vagina has to be dry na?thanx doctor well in advance
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012