Trying to conceive for 3rd child, sudden irregular cycles, ovulation absent. What to do ?

27 years old. I have 2 children and trying to get pregnant again. I have been charting my last 5 cycles with ovulation test kits, bbt , and CM. my cycles the last five months are between 48 and 53 days. I have had positive ovulation tests but no temperature rise. When I was between the ages of 19 and 22 I was treated for cysts (not sure if ovarian or uterine) and endometriosis . But by age 23 I was able to get pregnant (not trying) and age 26 got pregnant (trying). Not sure why all the sudden irregular cycles and absent ovulation.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer