Trying to conceive, follicular study of ovary and IUI done, one evidence of egg released, taking progesteron, fluid in pod. Will get pregnant?

hi i am 28 year old trying to pregnant my folicular study on day 14 th 1.8*1.3 on right ovary and 2.2*1.7 and 1.7*1.5 on left and IUI done on 13th and 14th day but 0n 16th day scan still 2.5*2.4 on rt ovary and only one 2.5*2.0 and doctor says one evidence of egg rlased ond advise progesteron for 15 days scanning report says fluid ++ in pod what it means will i get pregnant kindly guide me
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012