Trying to conceive, folic acid, duphastone, irregular periods, stomach pain, spotting. Pregnant?

hello doctor, i am 26 years old woman and trying for baby since last 6 months. my doc gave me folic acid and duphastone which i took from 20th may according my doctor. my periods r irregular.last date of period is 3 april. i alsso feeling pain/cramping in my lower stomach n little brown spotting since 4 days... .is it becoz of my delay period or m i pregnant? i should stop duphaston tab or not..still im taking duphaston per day 2 tab. plz reply soon.thnx
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012