Trying to conceive, feeling sick, have difficulty in passing stools, under emotional stress. Help?

hi, I m 17your years old and I been feeling really sick threw out the days but I only threw up once so far an thay was last week, now I been having to poop but Kant an sometimes it makes me sick, I haven t started my period yet cause I use start close to the end of the month, I been really emotional lately, my boyfriend and I hmave been trying to make a baby for over a year now and nothing yet I m also kinda worried that I Kant have baby s ... HELP ME PLEASE -A.YBARRA
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer