Trying to conceive, failure with IUI, prescribed ovisterone, duphaston for trying natural conception. Any other tests required?

Hi, I have been married for 2 and half yrs and am trying for pregenency since 2 yrs...i have thyroid ( TSH=6.2)...after medication (Thyronorm 25mg) it has become normal (TSH = 1.9) HSG is normal and all other tests are normal...i have gone through IUI( 2 times) before 2 months and no luck.My doctor has asked me to try naturally and given me ovisterone(3 times a day)...and also from my 20th day she has asked me to use Duphaston( Dydrogesterone tablets)....Are any other tests which i have to go through..pls suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012