Trying to conceive, failed IUI due to high LH, advised ovigyn. Is this the right course of treatment?

Hello Dr, I am trying to conceive from last 3 years. My IUI failed on first attempt and the reason given was high LH. I am going for next attempt. LH level is above 8 on my 3rd day of period. Doctor has informed me that it should be below 1 and have asked me to take ovigyn d 25 mg for 3 months. He has suggested an alternative of ovisterone if the former is not available. Are we following on right track? If so, which one is the better tab. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer