Trying to conceive, endometriotic cyst. On duphaston. Done laproscopy. Suggest?

Hello dr, I am 30, trying to conceive done laproscopy find rt ov small endometriotic cysy, no symptoms like pain or irregular period before lapro, done lapro on 14 Feb,started duphaston from 21 Feb for 10 days & from 26 Feb rabemon dsr for 10 days, my period started from 8 mar,it s so painful yesterday my dr suggest me lupride depo after 2-3 days & told me that we are not taking chance for 2 month, is our treatment going in right direction, need to stop for 2 months?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013