Trying to conceive, elevated liver enzymes post taking prenatal, normal after stopping them, persisting symptoms. How long will it take?

We re trying to conceive, and so I started a prenatal supplement . Took it for about two months and figured out it was causing elevated liver enzymes . I was having really bad nausea , loss of appetite , queasiness, and just generally not feeling well. My alt was up in my bloodwork, though not horribly. So I sopped taking it nearly four and a half weeks ago. The symptoms are better, but not completely gone. They redid my bloodwork, and it s back to normal. I m still feeling nausea/upset stomach and lack of appetite. How lOng should it take til I feel better, or should I go back to my doctor because it could be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  79 Awaiting Answer