Trying to conceive, done follicular study, stomach pain, prescribed Duphaston. Will I conceive?

Hi doctor, I am ramya I got married in last 30th Nov 2011. I am trying to get conceive till now. But last month I got my periods on 28th Oct (32nd day) After that I went to meet my dr she suggest me to come for follicular study and she also gave me orofer xt, folvite & ovacare. I went for follicular study on my 9th day. It was normal and dr told me that the egg has formed nicely. But on my 18th day I suffered in stomach pain and went to meet the dr. But she told it got ruptured in she wrote as fluid in POD and gave duphaston for 15 days. Will I get conceive atleast this month? Pl suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012