Trying to conceive, done follicular study. Have been injected with ovumax hcg. Partner sperm count is less. Why this injection is used? What are the chances of conception?

Hi, we are trying for baby. I am under follicular study. Doctor checked my ovaries on 11th day and 13th day. Today is my 13th day. Egg size is around 8mm. I have been injected with ovumax hcg 0000 medicine today(13th day) and was advised to have intercourse for 3 days. Shall I know why this injection is used? Also my husband s sperm count seem to be less(11 million). Do we have chance for having baby? Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012