Trying to conceive, difficult ovulation pains. Normal scan results. Advice?

hi, Im 35 years old,Im trying to be pregnant since 1 year right now but in vain, even mu big efforts,ovulation calculator,Ive a very difficult ovulation,pains and aches in lower belly, Im taking some vitamines like materna,I had an echo which chows every thihg all right in my ovaries,but still have aching ovulations,is it normal or have i to consult again,thank you to respond
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Semen analysis of husband is also necessary.
You have to plan your pregnancy according to ovulation under guidance of usg ovulation study and your gynecologist.
Active successful sex life is must after rupture of follicle.
If not getting than go for IUI with your husband's semen.
You can take simple nsaid with dicyclomin to subside pain.
Continue vitamin supplement.
Further recent techniques are there,ask your gynecologist.