Trying to conceive, diagnosed thyroid under medication, follicular study going. Can online doctor help?

Hello Doctors, I got married around 2 yrs. We are trying for pregnant. In last year we found that I have thyroid as per the doctor suggestion I am using the tablets now it is under D 8 of my period I went for the follicular study the results are RO-7MM *6MM,LO -7.1MM *5.2 M,Endom is 6.5 MM. Can you please suggest me to get conceive is this ok in Day8. i have to go for other rounds of follicular study still.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013