Trying to conceive, diagnosed PCOS. All tests normal. Having folic acid, duphaston, undergoing folicullar study

Hi, I have been married for 7 years and have been trying for a baby for the past 4 years. I have been diagnosed with mild PCOS 2 years ago. I am 32 yrs old, 5 ft 2 inches tall and weigh 68 kgs. My periods have been very regular with generally a 28 - 30 day cycle. There have been only 2 occasions in the past 4 years when my periods have been delayed by more than 12 days. The following tests have been done: 1. Screening for fallopian tube blockage: OK 2. Thyroid levels: OK 3. Hormone levels test: only Prolactin was high (18) which was promptly treated, though a year ago. 4. Blood HB: OK (11) 5. Husband s semen analysed: OK 6. Diabetes screening: OK (Husband is borderline) My gynaecologist has put me on Hyponidd & folic acid for the past 8 months. She has now asked me to start on a course of Fertyl from day 2 of my periods to day 9, followed by follicular studies, followed by Duphaston . Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013