Trying to conceive, delayed periods with cramping, breast tenderness, HPT negative. May be pregnant ?

Hello My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now.. My cycle for the past 3 months has been normal every 28 days And this month my period is 3 days late but I am having heavy cramping as well as breast tenderness... And when I use the restroom there is blood but nothing on the pad? I took 2 pregnancy test yesterday and the day before and both were negative... Is there a possibility I may be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
As you mentioned that just three days passed ( late in period due date ) and you tested home pregnancy test .
This is very early stage , you must wait for next 4 days minimum ( 7-8 days delay in period).
However all these symptoms mentioned in your query indicates pregnancy.
2nd option is get in blood examination for hcg for pregnancy and this will clearly find out the truth.
Good luck.