Trying to conceive, delayed periods, vaginal spotting, excessive burping, loss of appetite. Causes for symptoms?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year with no luck. I took a test a few days ago because I am late on my period I use a app to help me keep up with it and I am on day 43 of my cycle, I had spotting on the 19th day but it wasn t very much and was mostly old blood . Now I am gassy I have been having a constant burps for the past two days and all round gas issues for the past four three days. Mostly due to gas I have lost my appetite it s hard to stay hungry when every time you burp you feel like throwing up.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013