Trying to conceive, delayed periods, tender breasts, light pink bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

HI. I am two days late for my period. Husband and I are trying to concieve. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and today, both negative. I have had dull cramping and tender breasts. However, I usually get tender bb s one week before my period. This month my bb s were not tender until the day my period was due. I also usually spot dark brown three days before my period. That has not occured yet. This morning I had light pink blood on my toilet paper, but nothing since then (it s been at least 4 hours). Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012