Trying to conceive, delayed periods, tender breasts, frequent urination. Pregnancy a possibility?

Hello, My name is. me n my partner have been trying for a baby for about 6months now.. but have had no luck, but my last period was 9the december-13th so i think ishould have been on around the 6th jan which makes me 11days late.. also my breast are tender n iv been goin to the toilet regular..can u help please.. whats your advice apart from the obvious.. and taking a test...i dont want to get excited n then i not be many regards
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013