Trying to conceive, delayed periods, creamy white discharge, swollen vagina, back pains. Meaning ?

I have had chylmidea before but that was last year and it was all taken care of. But my boyfriend and I have been trying to concieve for a few months now , my period is 6 going on 7 days late I have a creamy white discharge and My vagina is really swollen he says and its really tight like more than usual. I have back pains. I got like a cold all of a sudden I did get sick but that was last week and I Haven t been sick since then. he said that the thing like a ball shape inside my vagina was sticking out it s never done that before not that ive noticed nor has he. what could this mean
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013